One thing that I have not mastered yet but am really putting the effort into is Couponing. Thanks to The Complete Idiot's Guide to Couponing by Rachel Singer Gorden I am well on my way. The guide shows several tips including:
- Different types of coupons and how to use each most effectively
- Stacking coupons to maximize savings
- Earning money back from shopping trips
- Saving money while shopping online
- Couponing for special diets, including shopping for organics and allergen-free items
- Organizing coupons- and organizing the stockpile of purchases
- Finding the deals
- Sharing couponing bounty with others.
My Opinion: I am very impressed with this guide. I learned so many helpful tips, great go to websites, how to correctly coupon and when the coupons should be uses. I was so way off base with my couponing but now I am on the right track and ready to save a bundle. My goal is to save enough money using coupons that every month we can take a small mini vacation without taking extra money out of our pockets.
How would you like to win your very own copy of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Couponing? One of my lucky readers will have the chance.