Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 3 Disney World Epcot

As you may notice these vacation posts have been pretty spread out. My reasoning because I want to savor as much as it as I can until the next visit:) Day three we visited Epcot. This day was cut a little short because the kids wanted to swim in the morning and then we went to downtown Disney that evening.

 Miss M loved all of the flowers.
 Daddy and the three monsters Day 3.
 Little T was tired so he found a place to rest.
 Sexy Mr. K in the Canada area.
 Chip and Dale with the family.
The 3 monsters.




3 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. I bet the kids are great ages to take to Disney. My son is 6, and I'd love to take him. We're not ready yet. He's always talked about going when he's 10, so we're aiming for that. He'll really enjoy it then I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That looks like tons of fun! We can't go way too far, but it's always been an idea if we happen to be traveling that way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had so much fun!! I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.