Sunday, May 20, 2012

Disney World Day 4 Animal Kingdom

As most of you know Little T has a large obsession with animals. His favorite part was the safari. He kept telling us how much he loved us just for bringing him. Dino Land was also a huge hit. He dug for fossil's for what seemed like hours.


The Kostiuk Family at Animal Kingdom.

 Little T loved the Gators.
 I had no idea who these characters were but my kids sure did.
 Miss M at Dino Land
 The most amazing cupcake ever. (I could use one now)
 Finishing off the day at Chef Mickeys.
 K with the Where Memories Begin sign and how true this is.
 Lego store at Downtown Disney
 Little T loves finding fossils.
Yep he's a stud!

7 comments:

  1. Those are from 'Up'! Loved seeing pics of Dino Land. We didn't have much time for AK so we kind of skipped that area. Glad you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family! I love how excited the kids get to go visit here. I think I get as excited as they do

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - look at that cupcake! looks like you had a great time1

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupcake looks fabulous! When I went on my honeymoon we ate at the restaurant there and I ate so much I was in pain. The food was amazing! It looks like you all had a blast!

    Mariah, Formula Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to take my son to Animal Kingdom...he loves animals too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures! I'm going to Disney World in June. Already have my character breakfast reservations at Animal Kingdom booked! This'll be my billionth time at WDW, but my daughter's 1st!!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.