Monday, May 28, 2012

Disney World Day 5 Magic Kingdom

 This was our second day at Magic Kingdom and I have to say we really enjoyed the second day at places more because we could take our time and fully experience the things we really wanted to do. The kids where more relaxed because they had already seen some of the things so we were in no rush.

 Miss M all ready for Magic Kingdom
 K and myself racing ( He was the driver, SCARY!)
 Meeting the evil stepmother and sisters.
 My princess.
 Daddy and T racing, K and myself.
 The monsters with Stitch.
 My boys passed out after a long day.
 This is the most beautiful place in the world:)
 Little T dancing with Jessie, he even got a kiss.
Little T.


4 comments:

  1. That looks like SO much fun! My little guy is only a year old but I keep telling my husband that we should take him there. Do you think there would be much there for him to enjoy at such a young age?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! You can tell you all had a blast. We haven't taken our son, yet... hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making so many great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have so much fun there. Nice photos!

    Maye (http://momayes.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.