Wednesday, May 23, 2012

HALO Safe Sleep Crib Set Review


As most of you are well aware here at Kostiuk Crew we are huge fans of Halo Sleepsack's. They offer a large selection of products for your baby that are not only comfortable for your baby but keep you precious little one safe. With my first child we used several blankets in her crib, toys and pillows. One day I went into her bedroom and she had wiggled the blanket over her head and was gasping for air. I was terrified, after that day everything left her crib.  Then I had no idea about Halo, but now I do and I want to make sure everyone knows. Halo offers safe sleep for your precious infant.
I had the opportunity to review 5-piece Halo Safe Sleep Crib Set. This set includes 1 Halo Sleepsack Swaddle 1 Sleepsack wearable blanket, 2 soft jersey crib sheets, and 1 decorative crib skirt. They offer six different styles. We received the Serengeti Green. All of the pieces are adorable. My nephew was the lucky recipient of this adorable crib set. He looks adorable in the sleepsacks and my entire family has piece of mind knowing that he is sleeping safe and sound. 

You can also check Halo out on facebook, twitter and pinterest.

Available for purchase at Amazon.com and Babies R Us.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

12 comments:

  1. We loved these when our two were babies! Loved them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design and especially the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an adorable set, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halo products as well! I had no idea they made bedding though! Cute set too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved these with my kids!
    joy h

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter slept so good in these! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried sleep sets like these before, but I can definitely see the benefits of them. And I just LOVE the cute patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved to use Halo products when my little girl was a baby, they are cute and functional.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had on of these sleep sacks for my daughter and it was so comforting to her and i didnt have to worry about her covers slipping off in the night

    ReplyDelete
  10. We had one for my daughter too, quite awhile ago. Loved how comforting it was for me Asa new parent.

    Paula
    @inkscrblr

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.