Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pambra's (The Original)


I have had large breast since I was a teenager. One thing I have always hated is sweating in between and under my breasts. I know of people that have used deodorant to keep dry in these places even, but for me I have changed bras several times a day. So needless to say when discovering Pambra's I was excited. I could not wait to find out if this was going to be another are you kidding me product or a WOW product. 
The Pambra's are defiantly a Wow product. I was amazed at the moisture it keeps away from my bra and clothing. I don't get the uncomfortable sweat between my breast feeling and it really helps with the heat rash I usually get underneath and between my breasts. So far they have fit will all of my bra's, including staying in place with my sports bra's for working out. 

Check out this video to see how easy and simple it is to wear the Pambra's.



You can also check Pambra's out on facebook and twitter.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.


2 comments:

  1. wow this would be good for gym time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting product. Definitely something I can use!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.