Friday, May 11, 2012

SNUG Camisoles Review



Do you love Camisoles? I will be honest and say that I only wear them on occasion underneath a shirt or on extremely hot days by themselves, but I have friends and a sister that wear them everyday. When you wear them everyday you need to have a large selection making sure you have one for every outfit of course. With Snug Camisoles you will be sure to never have to be searching for one that matches. They offer over 60 colors making sure that you have one to match even the most unique style coordination.

I was sent two different products to review from Snug Camisoles. The first being a cami. I do like that the material is stretchy making it perfect for a woman of any size to grow with. My problem is I didn't read the tag and you are not supposed to put them through the washer and dryer and upon even having the opportunity to wear the cami I washed it and dried it. Much to my shock my dryer ate the straps off of the cami. So to me this means one of two things the cami was not made as well as I would have liked or my dryer is a mean evil shirt eater.

The second product I received to review is the capri leggings. I love leggings, they match with anything. Put them on with a t-shirt, dress, tank it will all look great. I was very disappointed upon receiving this particular leggings though as I ordered my size and they tend to run rather small. Ok they run very small. Their one size fits most in my opinion means very small petite woman as they fit my 9 year old daughter. Not that Miss M minded because she says that they are very comfortable.

You can check Snug Camisoles out on Facebook and Twitter.




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion by Snug Camisoles. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.