Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ava The Elephant Review


With three children and our oldest being nine I can tell you I my kids have had to take their fair share of medicine. When Miss M was a younger she was pretty good about taking her meds. I would just tell her she could have a piece of candy if she took it and it always worked. With K thing were much more difficult. He is now 7 and the fight still has not ended. I have had to hold him down while someone else tries to give it to him, mixed it with his favorite drink, added it to jello. You name it I have tried it. Little T is pretty much the same way. He hates medicine and it with his age it has only gotten worse. Thanks to Ava the Elephant the medicine wrestling is now over!

We had the opportunity to review Ava The Elephant and I can say I think every household should have one. If you have children this could be a lifesaver and money saver. You fill the medicine dropper put in in Ava's trunk, you push the button and Ava says :1, 2, 3 Open Wide! Good Job! Little T has asked for more medicine over and over so that he can hear her again. Their are no more fights, he is more than willing to take his meds. K still was not sure at first but he gets a kick out of getting the meds out of her trunk so he has really warmed up and he loves that she tells him Good Job!

You can find out more about Ava the Elephant on their website, facebook and twitter. 


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

3 comments:

  1. I HAVE SEEN THIS ON T.V. - VERY CUTE AND GREAT DISTRACTION FOR KIDS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would have been great to have when my daughter was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Ava before!! Oh, she would have come in handy when my boys where babies!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.