Saturday, June 16, 2012

B-REAL Body Products Review



As parents it is our job to protect our kids in any way possible. We take the extra step to make sure they eat the right foods, exercise enough, do good in school, put plenty of sunscreen on them to protect them from the sun, teach them right from wrong, but what about protecting their body's from what they put on it? I had never really given it much thought until I came across B-REAL.

All B-REAL products are made from Natural Ingredients, 100% Vegan, Contain No Parabens, Dyes or other Harmful Chemicals. They are made in the USA. We were sent two of their products for review. Miss M and the boys have tested both products and are very pleased. I asked each child what they thought of the Wicked Wash and this was their responses:

Miss M: "I love the bottles they are so pretty and I love using it because it smells so good."

K: "It's for girls it's pink and smells fruity."

Little T. "It's my favorite it smells like I want to eat it."

We were also sent the Gimme Some Skin Body Lotion and they each tried it and here is their thoughts.

Miss M: "Best lotion every. It smells like skittles and makes my skin feel so soft."

K- (I hid the pink bottle and had him try the lotion): "Yummy it smells so good and it makes me feel cuddly."

Little T: "MMM it smells so good and it is soft."

All three of my kids are huge fans of B-Real products and we will be purchasing more. It is not often they can all agree on body washes and lotions. The packaging is great for kids, they know it is just for them and the great part is it is also recyclable.

Also check out B-REAL on facebook and twitter.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.