Monday, June 11, 2012

Celebrating Father's Day with EdenFantasys 18+ Eyes Only

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store



Father's Day is approaching with lightening fast speed. My kids always pic their dad out something special from them but I also like to make sure that he has an extra special Father's Day. He works his rear off all year round and this is the Day I can make sure that it is extra special for him. Father's Day doesn't have to end for him just because the lights go out. 

Mr. K will be receiving three different products in his Adult Father's Day Basket along with some candies and such. The first product is the Striped Mesh Boxer- Shorts. I love these shorts. They hold him completely in but also look amazing on him. Like I tell him these make me want to get handsy all the time. He owns a few other pairs just like these just in different colors, so he will be more than happy to add these to his collection.
The second product he will be receiving is the Glow Stroker  Luscious Lips Masturbator. I honestly am not sure how he will react with this one as he usually is not to fond of just the masturbators as I he says they rub him the wrong way, but on the other hand I think it is really neat because it glows. So we will be giving this one a try.
The last product he will be receiving is the Shunga dragon cream lubricant . This is the one that I am most excited about, because it can be used in many different ways. We have used this before and it defiantly passes our test. It has a warming sensation that is just about perfect. It helps to get to the end and also comes and a awesome bottle. 

Looking for great ideas for that man in your life? Check out more products at EdenFantasys store, facebook and twitter.



EdenFantasys, an online http://www.edenfantasys.com sex toy store, compensated me for this post, but all opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.