Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Picture Puzzles, Volume 2, Puzzle Baron’s Sudoku and Puzzle Baron’s Logic Puzzles, Volume 2 Reviews



Here in Kansas it has been beautiful. We have been on the go non stop swimming, golfing, crafts but every once in awhile we have to stop and take a break. Soak up the air conditioning. The boys like to play their video games, Mr.K likes to watch tv and nap. (Hmmm such a hard life he has.) Miss M and I love puzzle books. We will sit on the couch for hours with our puzzle books, when we need a fresh eye we switch and start again. Thanks to Puzzle Baron and The Complete Idiot's Guide we will enjoy soaking up the air conditioning more often.

The first puzzle book we received to review is the Puzzle Baron's Sudoku. This Sudoku book has 400 challenging and addicting puzzles. This is Miss M's favorite, me not so much it works my brain to much and we three kids their isn't much brain left. I always use the answer key in the back for help, she laughs at me and likes to show me that she can do it without looking. She is only 9 and can already out Sudoku me. 

The next puzzle books we received to review is the Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles Volume 2. This books is packed with 200 brain challenging logic puzzles. These are my favorite I can spend hours on end doing these. I remember as a child my mom loved logic puzzles and she has defiantly passed that love on to me. I enjoy sitting on the couch on a rainy summer day, air conditioner on high, book in hand and putting my brain to work. Miss M always enjoys these puzzles. It is great time for us girls just us and our puzzle books. Not only does Puzzle Baron's offer puzzle books but you can also go here and play many different puzzles online. Their is Sudoku, Logic Puzzles, Cryptograms, Word Searches, Drop Quotes and so much more. 

You can also check Puzzle Baron out on Facebook and Twitter.


We also had the opportunity to review The Complete Idiot's Guide to Picture Puzzles Volume 2. Our entire family has enjoyed this book. Some things are easier to find and some things are much harder. We usually let the little boys find the easier things. Miss M gets to find what she can and the Mr. K and I find what the kids could not find. The pictures are colored and in detail making it come more to life. The book offers 100 puzzle to teaser and sharpen your eyes.


You can check The Complete Idiot's Guide out on Facebook and Twitter also.

Stay tuned one lucky reader will have the opportunity to win all three of these puzzle books in the Summer Fun Birthday Bash event. 


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.




2 comments:

  1. Would be great to take along on a road trip this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also reviewed these three books. They're quite fun! I can't wait to bring the Logic Puzzles book with me on the road to Florida!

    Great review!

    Amber
    Beautifully BellaFaith
    http://beautifullybellafaith.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.