Sunday, June 10, 2012

Disney World Day 6 Epcot

Day Six was an amazing day! It was our second time to Epcot and we enjoyed every second. We went to all of the countries and talked about the things that we liked most about each country. The kids had the opportunity to meet several characters and see where they came from.
 Meet Jasmine. 
 Me and the Hubs (photo courtesy of Miss M).
 In the hundred acre woods.
 Little T jumped for joy meeting Daisy.
 The King of all Monsters.
 We had no idea who she was but Little T thought she was pretty.
Miss M with the fairies. 

6 comments:

  1. Out of all the parks, Epcot is my favorite. My kids really enjoy it, too. I love everything about it. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures! We are going to Disney in November again and we can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I've been to Disney a few times, but I've never been to Epcot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Looks like your family had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like such a fun time with the family. Can't wait to take my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great time! I love Disney, only been to Disney Paris though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so left out, everyone is posting about Disney and I've never even been there haha.

    I never knew Pooh and Tigger were part of Disney! I've always had a soft spot for Eyeore (Sp?) :)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.