Sunday, June 24, 2012

Disney World Last Day HollyWood Studios

This was a sad day for all of us. We were not ready to go home. Let's be honest, we could live their but as Mr. K told the monsters we have to go home so that he can get back to work and make money for this to come back next year:) They are already planning.
 Miss M wants a playdoh container this size in real life lol
 Even though it isn't real this bug still creeps me out.
 Little T and myself.
 Mr. K and myself. 
 Mr. K looking awesome as always.
 Miss M.
On the plane home.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! It sucks that all good things must come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember that you can always go back, but you'll never forget those great memories you made! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! I'd love to go there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel, the last day is a sad day for us, too. We love being there! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.