Monday, June 11, 2012

OOFOS Review

I fear my love for shoes has come to an end. It is like waiting for your first love, you just know when you have found that person. This is the way I feel with OOFOS. They are made from proprietary material called OOfoam, absorbs shock to lesson pain, reduces fatigue and restores vigor and delivers unparalleled cushioning to recharge and rejuvenate your feet.
I had the opportunity to review the OOFOS OOriginal Thong. I was pretty much expecting them to be like your everyday flip flops but with a cool modern look. Ha I can not express how wrong I was. Upon putting them on my feet, I am sure I had a hmmm not bad look on my face. I walked around in them for a couple of minutes and to be honest I was not quite sure at first. You have to do a roll type walk or so I thought. I was determined to get the full affect of the OOFOS and my oh my. They are like walking on clouds! I have not worn anything on my feet since. I know that I have to have one in every color and not only do they come in Thongs they also come in OOahh Slide. Both offer so many great pros they really are the only choice to go with being lightweight, flexible, durable and even machine washable. OOFOS get two thumbs up in my book.

You can also check out OOFOS on Facebook and Twitter.


Stay tuned one lucky reader will have the opportunity to win their choice of OOFOS in the Summer Fun Birthday Bash event.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

1 comment:

  1. I have been hearing great things about this brand. I may have to try them for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.