I love to snack! No matter where or what I am doing I can be caught with some kind of snack in my hand. I usually try to snack on popcorn because it has less fat and is better for me. Chips are one of my favorites but usually they are packed with calories and fat. When given the opportunity to review products from POPCORNERS, I was excited two of my favorite snack foods in one.
We had the opportunity to review all of the flavors from POPCORNERS. All of their products are All Natural and Gluten Free. Here are each of the flavors and our opinions on each one.
- Butter- The butter taste just like buttered popcorn but with a lighter non greasy taste.
- White Cheddar- This is one of my favorites. It is smooth and creamy with a little bit of tang. It reminds me of the White Cheddar popcorn we make every year around Christmas time.
- Kettle- Yes please, the taste reminds me of going to a local parade and getting Kettle Corn. It is an amazing mixture of sweet and salty.
- Cheesy Jalapeno- These are not my favorite but still not bad. I think if it where just jalapeno it would have been much better. The cheddar taste gives it a rotten flavor.
- Sea Salt- Everyone loves Salted popcorn. You get that perfect salted popcorn taste but without all of the mess.
- Caramel- The Caramel is the best. It has an amazing sweet caramel flavor and literally just melts in your mouth. I can sit down and eat and entire bag in a matter of minutes and still want more.
A huge thank you to POPCORNERS who has offered (1) of my lucky readers will receive the Novelty Gift Box.
I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.