Friday, June 8, 2012

RingStix Review



The heat has arrived. Here in Kansas we went from 60 degrees to in the 90's. We are always looking for new ways to keep us entertained. My kids spend so much time swimming that we need activities for swimming breaks without getting the house all wet and keeping them active at the same time. Thanks to RingStix we have found just that. We have turned this into a competition family activity. One thing I have discovered though is we can also play with them in the water.

Our Opinion: We have literally spent hours playing with RingStix. My family, friends and neighbors have all got in on the fun. The RingStix comes with a full set which includes 4 Stix and 2 Rings. ( 1 red and one yellow).  The rings glow in the dark making it an awesome game to play day or night. Mr.K and I like to play with friends over, drinking, lots of food and a really great time. All of the Adults think that this is the coolest game. We also love playing in the pool. We have globe strobe lights in the pool so with a few glow in the dark drinks and RingStix we are all set to have an amazing night.


The little K kids have a blast to. The boys think that they are swords and have to get the little alien rings, and Miss M loves playing it with her friends. The girls have spent hours in and out of the pool playing and have even got grandma and grandpa in the fun. This is a game that we play on a daily basis with the entire family and neighborhood. I defiantly give RingStix two thumbs up. 


Learn more about RingStix on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.




Stay tuned one lucky reader will have the opportunity to win the a Full Set of RingStix in the Summer Fun Birthday Bash event. 


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

3 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun!! This reminds me of a game we used to play in Jr. high P. E. class. I loved that game, so I want to try this out with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like fun! Definitely something that my children would enjoy playing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool game! I have this game and shoot the ring to my dog he catches it and brings it back! SUCH A BLAST! cool review!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.