Friday, June 22, 2012

Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobi Costume Review



Is the Force with you? I have 2 little boys and one nephew that love Star Wars. They can name ever character and tell you facts upon facts about them. One thing that all of they boys enjoy doing is dressing up in their costumes. It doesn't matter if it is Halloween or 100 degrees in the middle of summer they are game.

We had the opportunity to review the Obi Wan Kenobi Costume. Little T is the one that chose it, so when the UPS man arrived he was literally on the steps waiting. The costume comes with the tunic, pants with attached boot tops, belt and mask. The pants with attached boot tops fit him perfect, I really like how the bottom strap Velcro's around his shoe so it is easy for him to do and undo. The tunic was a little big on him but he didn't seem to mind. The mask is the absolute best mart of the costume. It is not just flimsy plastic it is heavy duty. I come across alot of costumes but this really is the best of the best.

Little T loves his costume so much he does not want to take it off. He plays in his tree house, swings, plays tether ball and even helps daddy in the garden wearing it. He can't wait to show all of his friends and family. He says that grandpa isn't even going to know it is really him, he will wonder where Little T went. 

You can find more Star Wars costumes at http://www.wholesalestarwarscostumes.com 


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

3 comments:

  1. That costume is so adorable!! I bet my son would love one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I just love the mask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, he looks like a tiny little man!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.