Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sun Protection Zone Review



Summer is here. Here in Kansas we pretty much skipped winter, so when it is 80 to me it feels like it is 90. My body did not have time to cool off from the last summer. My family spends alot of time outside swimming, golfing, riding bikes, etc and I want to make sure that we are protected from the sun. I always use plenty of sunscreen but Thanks to Sun Protection Zone, I am able to take keep our skin and body safe from the sun.


Mr. K and I had the opportunity to review several products from Sun Protection Zone. The first item is the Women's Greenbeanz Hooded Jacket. It is made from coffee grounds that is then transformed into Eco friendly fabric, 100 SPF/UPF, quick drying, machine washable, plus has many other great benefits. I love wearing this jacket when we are bike riding. I have found that not only does it protect from the sun but the wind also. That wind can get pretty strong when riding but this hoodie blocks the wind.
The second item I received to review is the Women's Short Sleeve Polo Shirt. This shirt is lightweight, 50 SPF/UPF, quick drying, has a anti-bacterial finish that protects against odors and machine washable. I have to say I am very impressed with this shirt. Not only is it great looking but it defiantly does the job. My kids are always on the go, I like to look my best but on hot days it is so hard. With this shirt it is simple I can just throw it with a skirt and still ride bikes, go jogging or whatever it is we might be doing.
The last item we received to review is the Men's Short Sleeve Polo Shirt. I love the shirt because it matches mine but Mr. K loves it because it is comfortable. Mr. K is a bigger guy and he sweats like a pig. When we are riding bikes, jogging, golfing whatever it may be he has sweat dripping head to toe. He says this shirt not only keeps him dryer but also prevents him from sweating so much in the first place. We both give Sun Protection Zone two thumbs up.

You can also check Sun Protection Zone out on facebook and twitter


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

2 comments:

  1. I never thought of using clothes to protect myself from the sun. Great idea, loving the polos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would go perfect for my summer biking trips. Thank You for the info

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.