Friday, July 27, 2012

Packing Lunches with Rubbermaid


No matter the time of year it seems like I am always packing lunches. My husband usually gets a packed lunch for work. The kids and I usually have picnics where ever we may be for the day. It just seems silly to go out to eat everyday when we can just pack a simple healthy lunch for a fraction of the price. Rubbermaid is helping this family make lunch packing a tad bit easier.
The Rubbermaid LunchBlox Sandwich Kit contains one snack containers, one side container, sandwich container and one blue ice block. Miss M was the first one to have the opportunity to try out our new kit as she had a picnic date with one of her friends. She really liked that her turkey can cheese sandwich fit perfect in it's own container. I put Apple slices in one sandwich container and yogurt in the other along with two deviled eggs on the side container. She was really impressed with how well everything stacked and fit into her lunch box. Miss M says that her favorite thing is everything was still in good condition and ready to eat by the time they started their picnic. I really like it because it keeps things simple and everything has it's own spot without getting mixed up. The blue ice block helped to keep it cool for hours and was still cold when it was time for her to start chowing down.

We will defiantly be purchasing more sets of the new LunchBlox Sandwich kits and more. Check Rubbermaid on on Facebook and Twitter at @Rubbermaid!



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

7 comments:

  1. I am so in love with Rubbermaid LunchBlox. I MUST get these as they would be the perfect modular solution to keeping a good variety of foods on hand for lunches and snacks.

    Mmm, just reading this post made me hungry!

    Thanks so much for a fabulous review of a truly amazing product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great product. I love the ice block in the middle. So smart. I would definitely purchase these because I hate smooshed sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these and love love love them! They make packing lunch so simple and easy. Great product :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you did this review quickly. I need to get on this. Thanks for sharing. my kids are excited to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need this. I bring my lunch to work in old butter tubs lol thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, I will definitely have to look into this. I can never find containers I like, but these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I have seen these, perfect for back to school

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.