Monday, July 30, 2012

Silly Lips Review


Do you ever think about the story behind the company? I try to think when working with a company about how they come, why they made the decisions on certain products. With some you get a round about answer and with others you still are left wondering. With Silly Lips you know right away.  The story is on each box. Leila Larsen creator of Silly Lips asked her three closest friends Tracy, Bekah and Katie what their favorite flavors were and created stories that represented each one. To me this is not only admiral but it shows what an amazing friend she must be. I knew upon reading this her products would be one of a kind.

I received all three Silly Lips to review. Just by reading the short stories on the back you can just imagine how these girls are in real life. Banging Bekah  has hint of sugared strawberry. Upbeat, fun and long lasting is how I would describe it. Kinky Katie has a hint of vanilla mint. Simple, irresistible and stunning. Tasty Tracy a hint of coconut. This is my favorite I think it can be fast paced and slower sailing. I love the scent. All Silly Lips are enriched with Shea Butter leaving your lips silky.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

2 comments:

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.