Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Fun Days with CARMEX

This family has spend plenty of time out in the sun this summer. With 100+ degrees here for days our only escape has been swimming. We have a large pool in our yard but some days we like to pack up everything and head into the town to enjoy swimming with friends and then Subway for lunch. Plenty of sunscreen is applied to the children over and over, but one thing many people overlook is their children's lips. The sun is just as damaging to their lips other parts of the body. Carmex sticks are great for apply over and over, the taste is great and they are all made with SPF 15 Water Resistant Sunscreen.

We were very excited when we opened up our box to find several goodies from Carmex. The Carmex beach tote is so cute and fashionable. We will be taking it this weekend to CoCo Keys. It will fit all of our towels, sunscreen, life jackets and more. We also received one of each of these sticks: Original, Cherry, Strawberry, Vanilla, Lime Twist, and the New Pomegranate.

I have used all of the above kind except for the Pomegranate so I knew not only I would have to try it but so would Miss M. I am highly impressed. I love the scent! It makes my lips feel moisturized for long periods of time, even being in the pool it still keeps them looking and feeling great! 

A huge Thank You to Carmex who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their very own prize pack that will include a beach tote and 1 of each of the stick's listed above.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

23 comments:

  1. I would love to try the
    CARMEX® ORIGINAL
    HEALING OINTMENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to try their healing lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try the CARMEX VANILLA STICK
    I have about 6 opened original in the house now and love carmex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmex tube original or cherry. Thank you. Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to try Carmex Moisture Plus Clear :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    theluckyladybug[at]zoho[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. CARMEX ORIGINAL HEALING OINTMENT is another product I'd love to try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to try the Healing Lotion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to try the Lime Twist Lip Balm
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carmex healing lotion sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would like to try their original healing lotion

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have used the original healing ointment in a tub for years!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to try the Carmex original Healing Ointment

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the original flavor (scent?) of Carmex; it takes me back to being a teen but I would like to try the new Pomegranate.

    The Rafflecopter calls me 'Margot' since it is accessing my facebook where I am 'Margot Core'; the Rafflecopter connects to this

    email: annazed10 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like to try there healing lotion

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to try Carmex Moisture Plus Clear.
    Thanks for the chance!

    raceracegirl at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Betsy Barnes
    pinktaz60@hotmail.com

    I would like to try the cherry jar :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to try the healing lotion.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to try the Carmex Healing Cream. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Carmex Moisture Plus Sheer Berry. trixpixel[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.