Thursday, August 16, 2012

Halloween Parties with EdenFantasys (18+ Eyes Only)

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

It may only be August and some aren't even thinking about Halloween yet, but here it is never to early to start preparing for the upcoming parties and events. What will you be wearing? A casual costume or a over the top sexy costume? Shopping with edenfantasys you have a wide variety of options to choose from. 

One of my top choices is the Police Girl Costume. It is cute and sexy. The costume includes the dress, gloves, hat, belt, handcuffs, collar, armband and stockings. When browsing this was the one that caught Mr. K's eyes to. Not only can it be worn for our Halloween fun but also just for our own entertainment in the bedroom.

Another one of my favorites is the Mob Girl Costume. It is sexy yet mysterious. I think if we decide to do a couple's parties this will be the choice I make. I can easily dress Mr. K up as a mobster and I can be his girl. This costume includes dress, hat, tie, gloves, garters and stockings. I can defiantly see myself dressing up in the set more than once. With all of the great sets from edenfantasys this is going to be one tough choice. 





EdenFantasys, an online http://www.edenfantasys.com sex toy store, compensated me for this post, but all opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. I am also really liking the Police Girl Costume. The light blue color is different than most other women's sexy police officer Halloween costumes I've seen. The Mob Girl Costume is also really cute; I like the bow details. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could wear some of those costumes! They look fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both these, the idea for the mobster and his girl would be so cute, thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the mobster costume. After browsing the site, I think my husband might deserve a little Sleigh Bell (http://www.edenfantasys.com/sexy-lingerie/sexy-costumes/sleigh-belle) for Yule... if he can stay on my naughty list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love role playing and costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband would love that police costume! :)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.