Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Merrick Pet Care Dog Food

We feed our children, spouses and family the healthiest and best products that we can find, but what about our special pets? We always looking for products that are healthy for boots and the best that we can give him. When I came across Merrick Pet Care Dog Food I knew right away that we had to give it a try. Boots loves a mixture and this was perfect.

We were sent a box full of goodies for Boots to try. The box was a mixture of wet and dry dog food. Boots was not to much on the wet food, he kind of sniffed it out but after awhile gave it a try and seemed ok with it. He did not finish it but would still take a few bites. He loved all of the dry dog foods. I can be postive but I think his favorite was the Grain Free Duck and Sweet Potato Recipe. He pretty much ate the entire bag in about two bites. 
"Merrick offers a "They want what we want" promise which is:
  1. Local Growers: Ingredients from local farmers to ensure freshness and safety.
  2. Real Whole Foods: No artificial additives, sweeteners, colorings or preservatives.
  3. Balanced Nutrition: The balance of proteins, veggies, whole grains and fruits forms a superior nutritional experience for your pet family member. The line also includes grain-free varieties.
  4. Health you can see: Industry-leading levels of protein, healthy fats, glucosamine and chondroitin.
  5. Cooked in Merrick's own kitchens: Made with care in small batches."
A huge Thank you to Merrick for allowing Boots to sample all of these great products.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is very good for your pet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds like great products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These products are definitely something my 3 dogs could benefit from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merrick is a fantastic brand...so glad Boots got to try it! People don't always realize how important the ingredients are in their pet's food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to look at this webiste, I want my pet to get the right food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dog has a sensitive yummy so I really appreciate they don't have artificial colors or preservatives.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.