We were sent a box full of goodies for Boots to try. The box was a mixture of wet and dry dog food. Boots was not to much on the wet food, he kind of sniffed it out but after awhile gave it a try and seemed ok with it. He did not finish it but would still take a few bites. He loved all of the dry dog foods. I can be postive but I think his favorite was the Grain Free Duck and Sweet Potato Recipe. He pretty much ate the entire bag in about two bites.
"Merrick offers a "They want what we want" promise which is:
- Local Growers: Ingredients from local farmers to ensure freshness and safety.
- Real Whole Foods: No artificial additives, sweeteners, colorings or preservatives.
- Balanced Nutrition: The balance of proteins, veggies, whole grains and fruits forms a superior nutritional experience for your pet family member. The line also includes grain-free varieties.
- Health you can see: Industry-leading levels of protein, healthy fats, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Cooked in Merrick's own kitchens: Made with care in small batches."
A huge Thank you to Merrick for allowing Boots to sample all of these great products.
I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.