Thursday, September 6, 2012

Birthday Celebration with EdenFantasys 18+ Eyes Only

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

This past weekend I celebrated my birthday and anniversary. Mr. K and I headed out Saturday afternoon to celebrate. We went to the city done some shopping and then went back to our hotel room. We decided early on this was going to be a great time for us to rekindle our love and to make sure things stayed that way. We had been slowing building up for this weekend thanks to edenfantasys
I have been saving the Weekender Kit just for this occasion. This kit includes love liquid sensual lubricant, sweet almond massage oil, honey dust, pleasure balm, Oil of love and a feather applicator. Everything in one small little box to make a huge difference in your bedroom and love life.
After all is said and done and our weekend is over, I have to say this will defiantly be one weekend neither of us will forget. I am so glad that we chose the Weekend Getaway kit as it was easy to pack away in my suit case and pull out and the bottles are just the right size to get perfect enjoyment out of. This round we tried the Strawberry Dreams, so next on the list is the Original.

Check out more from edenfantasys on facebook and twitter.



EdenFantasys, an online http://www.edenfantasys.com sex toy store, compensated me for this post, but all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Love Eden Fantasy's but I've never tried the weekender - definitely keep it in mind when Hubby and I have our next trip!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.