Sunday, September 9, 2012

Glee: The Complete Third Season (Movie Review)


"Season Three of the electrifying, award-winning series finds the Gleeks headed for the Nationals – and graduation! As younger members join New Directions, others are about to begin exciting, if uncertain, lives outside it. Featuring some of television’s most enthralling song and dance numbers, including memorable hits from the legendary Michael Jackson, Glee continues to earn its place in the hearts of viewers around the world."

Our Opinion: If you have seen any  of the previous episodes of Glee before I have determined either you can't get enough or you can't stand it. I am one of the people that can't get enough and I have been that way since the very first episode. The music in season 3 is by far the best yet along with the acting. I know I am ready for next season with this one left me wondering and wanting more.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

6 comments:

  1. Do you know I'm probably the only person in the world who has never watched this show... not even once! Weird, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Ronni - I've never watched it either! We must be a couple of weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this show before, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never watched Glee. I like Smash though, so I might check it out. Thanks for sharing!

    Dawn
    www.cheapisthenewclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Glee, I've been watching all along. This would be fun to own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a glee fanatic. I am so getting this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.