Friday, September 21, 2012

Lelo Smart Wand Review


These past couple of months have been a big change for me. I went from being a stay at home mother to working two jobs. I have been helping my father paint houses and started at M&J Polishing and Detailing. Some days I can work anywhere from a couple hours, and then others I can work from before the sun rises until the sun goes down. This has put a big strain on my entire body, but thanks to Lelo Smart Wand I am able to have relaxation at home.

When given the opportunity to review the Lelo Smart Wand I was all for it. Anything that can help my body relax and feel great, count me in! The first think I did upon receiving it is charge it. It comes with the Smart Wand, 1-year warranty booklet, charger, insignia brooch, user manual and protective storage back. When it was charged I decided even though I was hurting all over my body, I would start with my back. I immediately started feeling the pain ease up and I proceeded to massage my entire back. The Smart Want is long enough that I could reach my entire back. After my back was starting to feel better I proceeded with shoulders, arms and so on. I was very impressed that not only was my back feeling better but it has a lasting relaxation feel. Being able to recharge it is awesome, no huge battery cost. One of the most beneficial things about it is, that it is cordless. I can take it anywhere and everywhere with me.

You can also check out Lelo on Facebook and Twitter.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

11 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this product before. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is new to me too. I wonder if this would help my husband with his severe shoulder pain. I love that it's cordless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My neck and shoulders are in constant strain from computer work (and lugging 2 kids around for 4 years), I'll have to check out Lelo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not familiar with this one either. My Mom has chronic pain in her arm, I will suggest this to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have something like this....never heard of this, but it sounds nice. julieann r

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not heard of it either and I have severe leg pain. I think I will check it out. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does sound interesting. I know I haven't heard of it but seems worth some more research. Thanks for the review :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to look into getting one of these! I have horrible back problems which I had major surgery for in 2001.

    Kimberley Meier
    momof3chaos at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is first time i hear about this

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is first time i hear about this

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.