Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lola Versus (Movie Review)



Synopsis:

Greta Gerwig sparkles in this offbeat romantic comedy about looking for answers - and finding yourself - in a complicated world. When 29-year-old Lola (Gerwig) is dumped by her fiancé Luke Joel Kinnaman) just three weeks before the wedding, she embarks on an emotional, year-long adventure of self-discovery filled with love, loss, hilarity and heartache. Guided (and often misguided) y the well-meaning advice of her close friends and eccentric parents, Lola's chaotic journey en route to the big 3-0 proves that a single tumultuous year can yield the lessons of a lifetime.


Our Opinion: Mr. K and I both agree that Lola Versus was an hour and half of our lives we wish we could get back. Neither one of us really enjoyed it. Their were some parts that made me smile but nothing to really grab attention. Through out the movie were were looking at each other like wow what a bore. I defiantly do not recommend this movie at all!

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

6 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good weekend movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I thought I would like this movie but if you found it slow I'm just not sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much into romantic comedy....bring on the Zombies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not heard of this movie and I definitely wont be watching it. Thanks for a honest review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never heard about this review until today and now I am glad I didn't waste my time on it! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What was so slow about it? Thank you for being honest, I normally like romantic movies but i'm not so sure...

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.