Friday, September 7, 2012

Mr.Costumes Review


Halloween is next month and for us that means getting prepared. With three children their is so much that we have to do. Choose a treat for classroom parties, make up treat bags, get costumes, decorations, candy  and much more. I like to always have a head start that way I am not having to go into a store and find out they are out of every costume my child would ever where. (Yep this has happened.) Thanks to Mr.Costumes Miss M is ready to dress up for her school parade, go trick or treating and just have fun.

We were sent the Kids Funky Punk Fairy Costume for Miss M to review. The costume includes goth gingham accent dress with skull bodice, choker, fishnet sleevelets, wings and skullbow headband. The sizing fits very true to size and it fits Miss M perfectly. We are very impressed with the fast shipping and customer service. You really get what you are paying for.

Whether you are looking for a girls fairy costume, boys Star Wars or even an adult costume for a great party, Mr.Costumes is the place to go.

Also check them out on facebook and twitter.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know about this site.....so much better than trying to sift through the crap at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know about another great costume site. I like knowing about the large variety of options and it's good to know about people's experiences with each retailer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss M looks adorable, thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear about this place, I'll be looking for five little costumes for my crew, I just might start there! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this place. Love having different options! Love her costume

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to shop online this year for costumes! It can be a crazy looking for kids costumes at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is that time again...I need to sit down and find a costume.... I will take a look thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to start costume shopping for this year!! There are only so many times that a boy can dress up as Spiderman...!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for letting me know about this--just in time for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.