Did you know that their is an National Clean Out Your Garage Day? This year it was on September 8, even though I missed the national day, I still have a little time before winter hits to get my garage in shape. I pondered on taking a picture of my garage to show everyone and then decided well against that! I may step foot in their once a year if that. Half of the garage has old dirt floors and the other have is cement, their are spiders galore so I tend to stay away. With all of the remodeling we have been doing this year, we decided to just build a new two story garage, concrete flooring and shelves. I am so ready for this. As soon as the new garage is up, I will show you just how organized I can be. (Will be stocking up on spider spray.)
- Crawford 16” Adjustable Storage Organizer: Designed for use anywhere in your home, garage, workshop, tool shed or basement, this system is great for hanging brooms, rakes and other lawn supplies.
- Crawford Sliding Spring Grip Organizer: Grips slide into position anywhere along the bar for maximum use. Guaranteed to never lose tension, the grips can hold hardware, garden tools, shovels and more.
- Quickie 2-in-1 Squeegee Pushbroom: This 2-in-1 pushbroom is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Effortlessly sweep away dirt and debris or use the built-in professional-grade squeegee to push away excess water.
- ACE Multi-surface Pushbroom: This durable pushbroom is perfect for sweeping heavy debris, including caked-on dirt, gravel and construction materials.
- Lysol Sponges: Super absorbent and safe on most surfaces, these sponges can help tackle any tough mess.
Here at Kostiuk Crew (1) of my very lucky readers will receive the same Garage Organization Kit that I received to review.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.