Sunday, September 23, 2012

October Baby (Movie Review)




"As the curtain rises, Hannah hesitantly steps onto the stage for her theatrical debut in college. Yet before she can utter her first lines, Hannah—unscripted—collapses in front of the stunned audience.

After countless medical tests, all signs point to one underlying factor: Hannah's difficult birth. This revelation is nothing compared to what she then learns from her parents: she was actually adopted … after a failed abortion attempt.

Bewildered, angered, and confused, Hannah turns for support to Jason, her oldest friend. Encouraged by his adventurous spirit, Hannah joins his group of friends on a Spring Break road trip, embarking on a journey to discover her hidden past … and find hope for her unknown future.

In the midst of her incredible journey, Hannah finds that life can be so much more than what you have planned."


Our Opinion: It is not often that our household comes across a movie that can make everyone emotional, but October Baby is the movie. Watching what Hannah has to go through and endure as she learns the truth about what happened and where she really comes from is very emotional.  Mr. K thought this was a great movie and thinks that everyone young and old should watch. Their are many lessons to be learned from this amazing, uplifting, inspiring movie. We give October Baby two thumbs up.




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review----never heard of this movie. julieann r

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have got to see this one...it sounds wonderful..thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I as well never knew what this one was about. However I have seen the cover. It sounds like one of those that I should curl up with a cup of Joe and get some quiet mommy time with. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a tear jerker! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can also check out the October Baby novel from B&H Publishing here - http://www.bhpublishinggroup.com/books/products.asp?p=9781433678479

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had seen this advertised. Looks good. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought the book and it is next on my list to read. I hope I can give the book two thumbs up also because when I am finished with the book I want to watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.