Saturday, September 8, 2012

Packaways Storage Box Review




In this house we are always looking for new products and ways to store products. I like to keep everything organized and sometimes I get very crazy like if something is out of place. My children have also picked this up from me. Nothing can be mixed and everything has to be in it's own perfect spot. When given the opportunity to review Packaways Reusable Plastic Storage Box I was immediately thinking what I would put in them. 

I received both a green and pink storage box for review. The pink I loaded all of Miss M's lego's in and then put Friend's Lego's on the box with a dry eraser marker and the boy's got to share the green one. I put their Lego's in and wrote Monster's Lego's with a dry eraser marker. I am very impressed with these storage box's as they are simply just pop open or closed and they are made very durable so you can continue to reuse over and over.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using nofollow
" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM9508596c6d473488b601f8dbcfcba0bd">Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Great review! I also have 2 of these boxes and I was amazed at how sturdy they were and how much they would hold. Thanks for sharing.
    http://www.southernbellebyjenniferhall.com/2012/09/pick-me-pick-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! These look more cost effective than Rubbermaid tubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome!! I so need a few of these! One too many toys crowding my house! :D

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.