Saturday, September 29, 2012

Silicone Body Review


As most of you already know I have been on a major diet for a month now. Yes I was excising before, but after going to the doctor and getting me some pills I am happy to say I have lost 17 pounds in 30 days. While I am jumping for joy, I still have a long way to go before I get to my goal weight and have my body looking like it did 3 kids ago. Thanks to Silicone Body, I can get the perfect look, even if what lies beneath still isn't up to code.
I had the opportunity to review several different products, the first being the Slimming Body Shaper All in One. This Suit compresses thighs, flattens the stomach, enhances the buttocks, hides back rolls and budges and lifts breasts. I am not sure what I was expecting, but pretty sure not the results I received. At first I had a bit of trouble getting it on, but once everything was right where it needed to be, I slipped my dress on. What I seen in the mirror was jaw dropping, I looked damn good! I looked so much lighter and in tone!
The second product I received to review is the Tummy Control Shapewear. This sculpts the waist, flattens love handles and bulges, and lifts the breast. For me this is great to wear everywhere, I feel it is tight enough that I don't want to eat all the time, but loose enough that it is comfortable enough to wear all day. The one thing I don't like is that it pushed my butt out giving me a big bubble behind.
The last product I received to review is the Hourglass Figures Secret. While this does do what it is supposed to in slimming your mid section it is my least favorite. It fits very tight, but still it just to me pushed everything the wrong way. It gave me a huge bulge underneath the breast and squeezed my thighs together, It looked like my legs where oozing out. All in all I would have to say that Silicone Body offers some amazing products that are great for giving me a perfect body.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

5 comments:

  1. These are great! I have to try some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try these. I can always use a little confidence booster, and these would definitely help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these comfortable? Not that any product like that would be very much. I have some weight to loose to, need to get on that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these would remind me of where my curves used to be! I got to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.