Thursday, September 27, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake Jammin' With Cherry Jam (Movie Review)




"The glow of friendship shines brighter than the spotlight when Strawberry and her pals meet superstar Cherry Jam! Get ready for a rockin’ good time as the girls face stage fright, work to impress a talent scout and consider moving to Berry Big City. Along the way, they learn that fame and fortune can be fun, but there’s nothing more important than friendship."

Our Opinion: I have said it many times. Everyone in the Kostiuk house including the boys enjoy Strawberry Shortcake. This new Strawberry Shortcake Jammin' With Cherry Jam is no different.  The girl's learn a great lesson that friendship is more important than fortune and fame, and to just be themselves. We give this movie two thumbs up.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

5 comments:

  1. My daughter loves this DVD, the music is fun in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would love dancing to the music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys have watched one of their episodes on tv and they were hooked to the tv!! They loved it! So even though this DVD is geared more towards girls, by boys would enjoy it!

    Sofia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really cute and who doesnt love Strawberry Shortcake

    ReplyDelete
  5. My neice is a fan of strawberry shortcake! This could be a great Christmas gift! thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.