Tuesday, September 18, 2012



Synopsis:

"An award-winning, all-star cast, led by Judi Dench, Bill Nighy, Tom Wilkinson, and Maggie Smith, lights up this “buoyant comedy laced with genuine emotion.” (Peter Travers, Rolling Stone) When seven cash-strapped seniors decide to “outsource” their retirement to a resort in far-off India, friendship and romance blossom in the most unexpected ways. Smart, life-affirming and genuinely charming, THE BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL is a “true classic that reminds us that it’s never too late to find love and a fresh beginning at any age.” (Rex Reed, The New York Observer)"

Our Opinion: This movie is not at all what I expected. I was intrigued with this and it really makes you feel in the moment and hope that if you are this age or when you get this age that you feel this way. Great friendships, everlasting relationships, love and more all in one. Instead of being a bunch of love sicken teenagers they are seniors living their life to the fullest. This movie can be enjoyed by people of all ages! I give The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel two thumbs up.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.