Monday, September 10, 2012

Travalo Review


How many times have you taken your perfume with you on a trip and it spills all over the place? I have had it spray all over, had the bottle's break and even worst I have had the complete bottle empty all over my suit case. Not something I want to experience again. Thanks to Travalo I can now take more than one perfume with me and I can keep it in refillable bottles that aren't going to leak, break or spray all over everything.

I was sent a Hot Pink and Green Classic Excel Travalo. Their are two steps to remember when using the refilling process. Make sure you are using a flat surface and refill with the Travalo lid on. I refilled the hot pink with my perfume and the green with Mr. K's cologne. I love that it a simple easy refill process and we both have our fragrances knowing they are going to be safe in our suit cases, purses or where ever we choose to put them.

These amazing Travalo's can be purchased The Perfume Salon or the Travalo website. You can also check Travalo on on facebook!



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

5 comments:

  1. They seem like a great way to take your favorite scent with you without having to take the whole bottle. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - and it's cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I have had mine leak before so I started putting it in a baggie all by it's self. I am going over to check these out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this concept! I have suffered the fate of a broken bottle of fragrance in my backpack and it's awful! It happened to be Patchouli! My backpack and everything in it was rank for months! Thanks for sharing Travalo!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.