Friday, September 14, 2012

Wall Pops! Black and White Frames Review


This past year we have been remodeling the inside and outside of our house. So far upstairs we have finished Miss M's room, got a pretty good head start on the boy's, Most of the sheet rock is up in the extra room, the hallway is freshly painted and well the bathroom that is another story! After we painted the upstairs I realized I am the one that had to putty and sand all of the holes to fill them in and we are NOT about to put more in them. This is when I went looking for wall decals and came across Wall Pops!

I chose the Black & White Frames kit from Wall Pops! for review. This kit includes 16 black and white peel and stick decal frames. I love these frames because I can feature my kids on the wall without big bulky frames, They all match and I can move them around and put different pictures in if I choose. The decals leave no sticky residue making the walls tacky. Wall Pops! are the perfect alternative to hanging pictures!

You can also check Wall Pops! out on facebook and twitter.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

5 comments:

  1. This seems pretty nice! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that frame idea....This is perfect for a kids room and a hallway too!! julieann r

    ReplyDelete
  3. These seem perfect, would love to see how the final result looks on your wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I really am a terrible decorating... I need all the help I can get! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw these, they are on my wish list and I too would love to see what you do with them

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.