Saturday, October 13, 2012

Anytime Costumes Dark Knight Batman Deluxe Muscle Costume Review



Every since Miss M was born I have loved Halloween. I can remember her first Halloween she was only one week old we still dressed her up in a little bitty fairy costume and took her around to the family. That was almost 10 years ago. Now with Miss M and two boys the collection of Halloween costumes has been endless. I knew right away when letting K choose a costume from AnytimeCostumes which he would choose, and of course like always mom was right he chose the Dark Knight Costume.

K loved The Dark Knight movie and he loves to go around the house acting like he is batman. The costume is the deluxe muscle costume so he was stoked that he was going to have buff just like batman too. The costume includes the jumpsuit with attached boot tops, headpiece  cape and belt. K could not have been happier he loves his new costume and it will get much more use than just Halloween. He does look so cute in it too  I guess you never know what super hero boys will be from day to day. All in all we are very impressed with the costume. The mask has shown to be durable enough to hold up around a bunch of little boys and the jumpsuit has been pulled in every which direct and is still in perfect condition.




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

7 comments:

  1. Great costume! I still don't have my older daughter's costume - you are so ahead of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that costume! hes so cute =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That's too awesome. My son has similar ones of a Ninja Turtle and Spiderman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have great costumes! I think I ordered my Sock Monkey one from them last year :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome costume!! Batman is such a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the costume! Batman was an all-time favorite of my stepson's too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a pretty cool costume!! My son would love it even though he has decided to be a ninja this year!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.