Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Zombie Halloween Shirt Tomoson Review


Halloween is only a couple of weeks away. We have kid's costumes ready, gift bags for school treats, decorations and much more. The one thing that we love to do during the month of October is wear clothing that resembles our love for Halloween. The kid's have several outfits apiece, we usually go all out with Miss Meg she gets the bows and all. I have to admit the one person in this house that usually doesn't get to wear alot of Halloween stuff is me. For regular clothing they don't offer alot for Woman, but thanks to AM T-shirts I finally have a chance to show off my Halloween spirit too.

I had the opportunity to review the shirt you see above that says 333 Half Evil Zombie Halloween Shirt. I am really impressed with how well the shirt is made. The logo on the shirt has no flaws and stands out very well. I have been showing off my shirt to everyone. I only wish that it came in sizes for my kids because I they would defiantly be sporting this shirt to. Muahahh 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

5 comments:

  1. LOL..I love that shirt..Great shirt. I know someone who this shirt would be perfect for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! That's just too funny. And would be perfect for my children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, thank you for the review..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure my friend would be happy to get one of this t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.