Monday, October 22, 2012

Dezign with a Z (R&G)


Since we have been remodeling our entire house I have found that with all of the hard work I have been putting into scraping, priming and painting walls, I do not want to put nails in them to hang anything. The better solution is Wall Decals and stickers. Dezign with a Z offers a large variety of both including Animals, Tree, Sports, Characters, Floral and that is only a small fraction that they offer.
I chose to review the Tweety Boy Wall Decal. All three of my kids bedrooms are upstairs and since I have redone their rooms, the hallway is what I have been working on now. My hallway upstairs is very odd shaped and is more like the size of two bedrooms put together but a staircase making it unusable for anything but looks. The color I picked out is brown, I figured it pretty much goes with everything and is light on the eyes to look at. The Tweety Boy Wall Decal really gives it a joyful, playful, sweet look. It adds to the bareness but doesn't jump out at you. Very comfortable. The decal was extremely easy to apply. You just peel and stick. Not only am I now a huge fan of Dezign with a Z, but anyone who comes into my home has to know all the details also. I will definitely be purchasing more decals for my home.

A huge Thank You to Dezign with a Z who has offered (1) of my lucky readers a $30 Gift Certificate.

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

7 comments:

  1. I love the birds singing on a branch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would love the footballs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the Tweety Girl wall stick ons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butterfly Branch
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Moonshine for Walls!
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Space Rocket design. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.