Saturday, October 27, 2012

Family Guy Volume 10 (Movie Review)


"Get more Big Bang for your buck when you bring home this hilarious collection of 14 Family Guy episodes, in which Peter needs a new kidney, Lois becomes a boxing champ, Chris finds a new hobby, and Brian and Stewie unravel the space-time continuum in an effort to save the universe. Travel to a new cosmos of comedy with Family Guy!"


Our Opinion: Family Guy Volume Ten for my family was on the higher end of things just OK. We have always enjoyed Family Guy in the past as it offered tons of laughs, but with Family Guy Volume Ten you really start to see just how downhill it is going. It seems as though you have deja vu, and things are repeating from last seasons. Their really just isn't any new and funny content. I have to say I was not impressed and would not waste my money on this collection.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

5 comments:

  1. Never really cared for this type of comedy, but I do hear a bunch of people really love it and it's lasted a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE family guy! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch family guy often but I do like it when I do. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, I LOVE Stewy lol Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.