Sunday, October 14, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: criNkledNoSE.com Magnetic Holiday Cards (R&G)



Did you know that Christmas is only a little over 2 months away? Scary when you think about it. This year has gone by entirely way to fast. With everything on the to do list the next couple of months the one think I always forget about is Christmas cards. I am the one that is usually at the store and post office a week before Christmas, trying to come up with a list of who all to send and still yet they never receive them until way after Christmas. This year thanks to criNkledNoSE.com I am already prepared. I have the card in the envelopes already stamped just waiting until it gets a tad closer.

I had the opportunity to review 25 personalized magnetic photo cards. I searched and searched through the cards. I would decide on one and then decide I liked another better. I ended up choosing the ones you see above and I can't Rave enough about them. The pictures are crystal clear and the card had enough space to fit a picture of Mr. and I and then three pictures of all of the kiddos. The package came wrapped neatly in a cute little box along with some extras. 

As you can see in the above picture  the entire backside of the card is magnetic. Making it easy to hang on the fridge or other places you would like. You can get the magnetic upgrade on all flat cards and note pads. I am thinking that personalized note pads would make a great gift for the grandparents this year. 

Head on over to criNkledNoSE.com and order your magnetic photo cards, and for a limited time use the code: kostiukcrew25 and receive 25% off your entire order. 

A huge Thank you to criNkledNoSE.com who has offered (1) of my lucky readers 25 magnetic photo cards (of any design, in any size excluding Children's of Alabama Product line).




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

10 comments:

  1. The classic 1-photo holiday card looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great product. Pictures are perfect and clear. Great way to send Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea - makes it so cards are kept for years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! may have to consider doing this for Christmas cards this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the stamped tree holiday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOroccan pattern Thank You card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the magnetic photo calendars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joyful Angels Christmas Card
    Thanks
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.