Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Hard Candy Prize Pack (R&G)


Hard Candy is a makeup brand that I have highly trusted for years now. They offer such a huge variety of different products, in all colors. Miss M just started being able to wear makeup and Hard Candy is what we started her out on. The look is great and the price is right.
I had the opportunity to review several products from Hard Candy the first being the Glow All The Way Instant Bronzer & Gradual Self-Tanner. Winter is quickly approaching and I am getting lighter by the day. This bronzer has a light airy formula that instantly bronzes your face and body while the self-tanner builds a darker lasting tan with time. You don't have to worry about getting those nasty streaks or turn some very odd color of orange. It really gives a browner lighter look. Another awesome perk of it, It is infused with 24 karat gold.
The next product I received is the Lash Tinsel-Glitter mascara in Disco Ball. This mascara is gel based and full of glitter. I am not one to wear a lot of glitter, Miss M sure is. She really liked how much glitter it added to her eyes but did say it made her lashes feel sticky and heavy.


Next up is the Visibly We-Glossy Lip Pencil in Candy Apple. While usually I am not a huge fan of lip pencils, this one is a complete different story. The color at first would not have been a top one on my list, but after trying it on I quickly changed my mind. It really gives me the full look and brightens them up.
Now my favorite product is the Glossaholic-Sequin Saturated Shine Lip Gloss in Fabulous. This lip gloss gives you full, plump, shiny lips. Really what more could you want out of a lip gloss? Wait this gloss is also infused with mood altering elixirs helping you to relax. This year I am hoping Santa stuffs my stocking full of all of these lip glosses.
The last product I received to review is the Walk The Line- Liquid Eyeliner in Lace.  I will admit that I am not a huge fan of liquid eyeliner. I prefer the pencils, but figured I would give it a shot. Even after trying it out I am not very fond of it. While it did last the entire day I pretty much felt like my eyes were on fire the whole time. My sister on the other hand love it and says it doesn't hurt her eyes at all and she loves how it makes her eyes stand out.

A huge Thank You to Hard Candy who has offered (1) of my readers a prize pack of Hard Candy products. 

I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

10 comments:

  1. I like the Just Nails with Ring in Fabuluxe (glitter)

    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Split Personality - Duo Eye Shadow

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the
    Mouthing Off - Sheer Lip Shine.

    Thank you,

    Christine Womack
    womackcm@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Stroke of Gorgeous felt tip liner is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's How Eye Roll - Long Wear Shadow Stick and Loose Shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Show Girl's Secret - Glitter Adhesive Plus Bonus Brush

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's an amazing post for all the internet users; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.
    Also see my website - free iphone 5

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.