Sunday, October 21, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: The Orb Factory Prize Pack (R&G)


The Orb Factory offers crafts & activity products for children of all ages. Their products are not only imaginative and educational but also easy to use and mess free. Making them fun and exciting for children but great for parents to. 
We had the opportunity to review the BFF Pillow from the Plush Craft line.  Miss M was thrilled that she would have the opportunity to really MAKE her Bff her very own pillow. This kit contains 1 stylus, 220 fabric pieces, 6 button connectors, 8 EVA pieces and 45 sticky jewels. It is a fabric-by-number craft making it even simple for the younger children to do. Perfect for letting your child create the perfect gift to give her BFF, this holiday season. Miss M chose a pic of her and her bff, got all of the fabric and jewels placed. We then put it in a box, wrapped it up and now she gets to give the Perfect gift.

A huge Thank You to The Orb Factory who has offered (1) of my lucky readers the prize package you see above that will include the Plushcraft BFF Pillow, Stick'n Style Crystal Cuffs Happy Chic, and the SparkleUps Owl.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

11 comments:

  1. The sticky mosaic princess crowns

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ancient Amulets curiosity kit is new and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think ,y granddaughters would like the sparkle ups and they'd love the dolphin water bottle sparkle up. My grandson would enjoy the dinosaur sparkle up

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Magnetic Mosaics are pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter would love the Magnetic Mosaic jewels!
    Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the sparkle jewerly boxes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robots for my grandson.

    Thank you,

    Christine W
    womackcm@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Cupcake Clutch
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jewelry boxes look like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also like the Sticky Mosaics Robot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter would love the sparkle jewelry box set!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.