Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Peter Pauper Press Pirates Scratch & Sketch and Striped Locking Journal (R&G)

Peter Pauper Press offers Fine Books and Gifts for people of all ages. With the large variety of products that they offer their is always something for everyone. A few of the different products that they offer are Books & Gifts, Journals, Stationery, Calendars, Organizers and much more. 
We were lucky enough to have had the opportunity two great products from Peter Pauper Press. The first is the Pirates Scratch & Sketch book, it includes 20 scratch-off, 20 illustrated and 20 sketch pages. Little T and K have both had a blast learning and creating beautiful pirate artwork. Little T just likes to have fun doing it but K really gets down to each detail. Their are several varieties of Scratch & Sketch books making them a great gift for boys or girls.
The second product I received to review is the Striped Locking Journal. This beautiful journal includes 192 lined pages to keep your innermost heartfelt thoughts in. Miss M is 10 now and really needed a way to write down all of her thoughts without her nosy little brother reading it. This journal is perfect and everyday she writes in it. I have no idea what she writes, but I do know it will be fun for her to look back on it, years from now.

A huge Thank You to Peter Pauper Press who has offered (1) of my lucky readers the same two products that I received.


I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

13 comments:

  1. The moms weekly calendars. I do not know how would make it without a calendar and always looking for cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat - I have never heard of this place before and the book my kids would love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Game on PUzzle Books. My son loves these type of activities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like their Princesses paper doll play set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the TRIO CLIP-ON READING LIGHT, BLACK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the Mothers & Daughters keepsake book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Keep Calm and Carry On Journal is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brainiac's Activity Books

    Thank you,

    Christine W
    womackcm@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Princess Paper Dolls
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like The Ultimate Life Organizer series! I could really use one of those.

    Thanks!
    h4schaffer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also like the Nutcracker Paper Dolls. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like A Century of Christmas Memories

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.