Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: SmartLab Toys The Amazing Squishy T-Rex (R&G)


SmartLab Toys is where toys and books collide. They offer a large variety of educational toys that include a book. They offer hands on science projects, art projects, puzzles and more. Their products offer endless hours of fun, all the while your children are learning.
We had the opportunity to review The Amazing Squishy T.Rex. I have two boys and one thing that boys love are dinosaurs. Little T has had a collection on Dino's since he was about two. He has always loved to figure out as much as he possibly could about each one. Every child whether they like Dino's or not have heard about T.Rex. The Amazing Squishy T.Rex includes 8 T. Rex shell pieces (solid and transparent), 5 squishy parts, 6 bone pieces, 3 muscles and the display stand.  Little T loves that he can build and take apart T.Rex himself. Mr. K has also really enjoyed helping Little T. discover new and exciting facts about Dino's. This is a must have toy for any little scientist or Dino lover this Gift Giving Holiday Season.

A huge Thank You to SmartLab Toys who has offered (1) of my lucky readers their very own The Amazing Squishy T.Rex.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

16 comments:

  1. Would love the Weird & Wacky Contraption Lab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Glow in the Dark Lab, and the Fashion Studios my daughter would LOVE. I also like the Bug Playground!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love toys like these, are they sure they are just for kids? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter would love the Spa lab!!
    Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the science lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Space Exploration

    Thank you,

    Christine W
    womackcm@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the All Natural Spa Lab
    Kims2312@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. glow in the dark lab looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Squishy Human Body & the Glow in The Dark Lab :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would also like the Science Lab.

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.