Sunday, October 7, 2012

Gifts Galore 2012: Vamplets Review


This year so far has been a rough year shopping for Miss M. She is in between stages. She has a laptop, ipod, cellphone, beads, sewing machine and just about everything you can think of that a girl her age would even want. She is out of the doll and barbie stage so what if the dolls have a twist? It is amazing the difference  a look can make in a doll when it comes to ages. Miss M wants every Vamplets now, she just can't get enough!

The first set product that I received is the Mortis Van Kilt 111 Zombie Baby. At first site I was like what in the world are these, but after a few good glances you get used to them and then they become adorable. Look at that sweet little face. I know right only one that a mother could love. This Zombie Baby also comes with a disappearing bottle of blood. Hey now this baby needs blood, I don't want to become a late night snack.

The second product that we received to review is the all new Wereroach VamPET. My mother couldn't even love this face, but my little Zombie Baby does need looking over and that is where Wereroach crawls in and keeps my little darling Mortis safe. The Wereroach is very soft and cuddly. These are a must have this Holiday Season for pre-teens. The have the rebel look yet still provide the imagination that every child needs.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

8 comments:

  1. Cute little Zombie!! The second guy...I'm with your mother ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these are just way to adorable..a great Christmas gift for my little niece

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great especially since my kids are SO into Zombies this Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter is about the same age...and we have the same issue...really out of "toys"...but I think Vamplets might catch her eye! :)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.