Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Iron Man Armored Adventures Season 2, Volume 2 (Movie Review)



"Join Tony Stark and his friends as they battle it out to keep control of his father's company, Stark Enterprises and protect the original Iron Man armor! Watch as he fights villains to save his position as the original Iron Man all while being a normal teenager. Will he be able to help a fellow super-hero regain his power? Or will he turn his back on him in an effort to protect himself? Anything can happen in the superhero world of "Iron Man Armored Adventures".

Our Opinion: Between K and Little T I knew for sure this was going to be a hit. They love Iron Man more than words can express. Little T has several costumes, action figures and I think he has seen every movie and episode that features Iron Man. Just as I expected Miss M sat for about 5 minutes and was ready to go play, and both of the boys sat their through all 6 episodes. Of course after it was all over, they were off in their imaginative world acting like they were Iron Man.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

6 comments:

  1. My 4 y/o has been watching superhero shows, he would so love this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the review....I know my boys would love this movie...even as teens!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cartoon version of a movie my son loves...thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I could see little boys have a blast with this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great flicks for my older grandson. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son is a HUGE Iron Man fan! I will have to get this for him! Thanks for the review and the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.