Friday, October 19, 2012

Martha & Friends: Holiday Collection (Movie Review)


"Celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas with 10 year-old Martha Stewart & her friends as they solve Holiday mishaps using their crafty skills. Highlighting teamwork and thoughtfulness, Martha & her friends remind everyone that it's always special when you do it yourself. This collection of 3 movies is fun for the whole family!"


Our Opinion: My children like most get very excited about holidays. In this collection Martha and her friends work hard to make Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas very meaningful. We are always trying to teach our children that it is the thought that counts, and this collection really has helped to reassure them of that. After watching this collection my children immediately wanted to head to the craft table to make things for their cousin  This is not only a cute collection but also a great learning resource for young children.



I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary.

10 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this DVD before but I think my daughter would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that Martha Stewart did children's movies, how cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This DVD is a great idea - DVD that encourages crafting? I love it. I do kinda want to know what Martha was like as a 10 year old...but I'm guessing that's not really answered here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, a Martha Stewart cartoon! Very interesting. My children are also getting very excited about the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Martha Stewart but I'm not sure if my son will. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I didn't know Martha Stewart did a cartoon or kid's movies, either. I do love her and her craftiness! And I could see how this could get younger kids interested in crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was also the first I realized Martha had done cartoons. I love little cartoon Martha... so cute!

    I believe crafting and art are sometimes under-appreciated in their importance as part of a well-rounded child (and adult), so it's great to see a children's movie encouraging kids to craft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there anything this woman can't do? LOL! I think it is a little young for my girls but I could see how it would get little kids to craft. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It'd be worth watching just to see a cartoon Martha Steward say "That's a good thing."

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.