Monday, October 15, 2012

Partying with UNREAL Candy!


I have been a candy addict for as long as I can remember. In high school I would carry ziploc bags full of candy around with me. There was always a mixture of Skittles, M&M's, Starburst, Mints and the list could go on and on. My children have the same love for candy that I do. I try not to give them as much candy as they would like, but really every child has to have candy! I was given the opportunity to host a UNREAL Candy party, and to be honest I was excited, but a little nervous. I thought their was no way on this earth could UNREAL Candy compare in taste to other name brand candies. I WAS WRONG!!
A few very important facts I have learned about UNREAL Candy is that, it contains no corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, artificial flavors, synthetic colors or GMO's. UNREAL Candy offers double the cacao, more peanuts, real milk, cane sugar and organic palm fruit oil. Not only are their products made with better ingredients but they also contain 30% less sugar, 60% more fiber and 250% more protein than their competing brands.
To get started for our party, I invited several people over to join in the tasting fun. We played tasting games to see if people could tell the difference in UNREAL Candy and their competing brands. There are five different kinds of UNREAL Candy UNREAL 54 (peanut M&M's), UNREAL 8 (Snickers), UNREAL 41 (M&M's), UNREAL 5 (Milky Way) and the UNREAL 77 (peanut butter cups).

Most of the children loved all of the candy. Each one had their own favorites mostly being the 77. Miss M said she could not tell the difference in any of the candy it tasted the same to her, and most of the other kid's agreed. They had fun taste testing, watching movies and playing. I figured the new Avengers movie would help them settle down and enjoy their candy, giving the adults time to sit and enjoy the candy and talk about all of the great benefits that UNREAL offers.
I was very surprised that even I was enjoying the UNREAL Candy. My mother-in-law was probably the most impressed with it, as she doesn't eat a lot of other candy because it is to sweet for her and makes her feel sick. She had only taken 1 bite out of the 8, and said she could immediately recognize that the taste is great but it isn't stuffed full of unnecessary sugars.




I was compensated for this post. I received product(s) to host this party, along with compensation to purchase party supplies and compensation to post my party outcomes. All opinions express in this post are 100% mine. Your experience and opinion may vary.

9 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at your tasting party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a good time! I tried several of their candies and really only thought the candy coated chocolates were decent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact that their candy was way less sugar and way more protein than the brand name candies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great time! I really like the idea of better snacking options.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to look for this. I've seen it a couple of times on other's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of this before - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all had a fun time! I love their candy! I cannot believe how good it tastes without all the 'junk' in it! I almost like it better than the other brands!

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.