Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pedi-Sox Review

Here in Kansas it is already starting to get chilly. We have had a freeze several times, which means out with the summer clothing and in with the winter. One of the things that Miss M and I enjoy all year long is our pedicures though. In the past we have always worn flip flops waiting for our toe nails to try, in return we end up with frozen feet. Now thanks to Pedi-Sox our feet can stay warm and we can have beautiful toes.

We had the opportunity to review several pair of the Pedi-sox which for Miss M and I meant to things, #1 we had an excuse to head to the spa to get mani's and pedi's. #2 we can even give yourself some beautiful toes at home. As you can see in the picture the Pedi-sox keep the entire foot and up the ankle covered and warm, with a small open space for the toes. There are several different kind of Pedi-Soxs including Pro, which is more for home-spas, they are a thick cotton blend with a full body rib weave. Ultra which are stylish. Original to me just like most things are the most comfy. Spa are made for the spa and are lightweight and the Lite which I think are the best for younger girls. They are all very comfortable  some offering more support and comfort than others, but some offering more style than others. With all of the options and colors there is definitely a Pedi-sox for every Woman out their.




I was not compensated for this review. I was offered a product or products to give my honest and fair opinion. You experience and opinion may vary. 

1 comment:

  1. A pedicure is the process of cleaning feet and toenails to free them off dead skin cells, and a pedicure spa is the means by which this is done.
    Nice post. I read total Post. It’s really nice. Thank you for sharing.........
    May I HELP YOU.....PLZ CLICK HERE (Pedicure Chair)

    ReplyDelete

Somewhere over the rainbow my dang shoe fell off!!

Giveaways are only open to the USA unless otherwise stated.